How it works
How it works
What do we offer?
We offer you a blank canvas.
You fill it with your dreams but we have some things that will help...
- Nylon and hook hanging system (plan available).
- Directional lighting.
- Full size window display stage for installations.
- Double sided moveable display wall.
- 2 sculpture plinths.
- 4 Trestle Tables and 22 Stools.
- Glassware for openings.
- Private toilet on-site for staff and patrons.
- Cold water clean up area, Urn and kettle for hot water.
- Air conditioning.
- Bluetooth speaker.
- Basic cleaning products.
- Bar fridge and microwave.
- 2 wooden easels for art display.
- Key lock box for easy access.
- A frame sidewalk chalk board.
- 3 dressing room mirrors with dressing room.
- Promotion through our social media channels.
- Curatorial assistance (if required)
- Projector (p/d or p/w fee applies)
Plan and measurements of space available on request.
Let us know if you need anything else and we will try to accommodate within reason.
How to book
All bookings for Small Works Gallery are done online via our website. Head to our booking page, select the period you wish to hire the gallery, and follow the prompts to check out.
You'll be asked to agree to our Agreement for Hire and required to make payment upfront.
Once your booking has been received, we will send you more information about how you can prepare for your exhibition, including bump-in information.
Please note that while Small Works Gallery does not curate the exhibitions and welcomes everyone to book, bookings are still subject to final approval.
Rates for hire
Gallery Hire (2 week maximum)
$675 + GST per week (7 day week - Friday to Thursday)
Artist is to attend or provide own staff.
Make sure you let us know the details of your event so we can promote it on our social channels. This is something we like to do free of charge for you if time allows.
For more information about our cancellation and refund policy, click here.
Image credit: Maia Green