Weekly Booking May 2022
Book Small Works Gallery for May 2022
For a minimum of one week (7 days) you can host your own exhibition, pop-up shop or a workshops in Murwillumbah's favourite new gallery.
Curate an exhibition
Whether you're keen to display your art in a solo show or gather a group of artistic friends together for a group exhibition, Small Works Gallery works.
Set up a Pop-Up
Perhaps you've always dreamed of having your own store or maybe you and your mates create beautifully designed products. The community of Murwillumbah is ready to support you!
Whether it's canvas or sculpture, this space is perfect for showcasing your artworks, your products or your skills to an interested and appreciative local culture.
Bump in is easy and starts the first day of your booking (Fridays) and bump out is on Thursdays.
If you would like to book Small Works Gallery for two weeks or more, please ensure that you choose two consecutive weeks during the transaction. You will need to select each week and "Add to Cart". Please review your cart carefully prior to checkout.
- Completing this transaction will charge you for your booking.
- You will be asked to agree to our Agreement for Hire upon checkout
- Cost is $650 per week excluding Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- GST will be calculated during checkout process
- Any remaining or additional charges will be invoiced to you directly once your booking is confirmed.
- If the dates chosen are not available we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss further.
- Completing this transaction does not guarantee your booking. Small Works Gallery reserves the right to refuse any booking at their own discretion. In the case of Small Works Gallery cancelling a booking you will receive a full refund of all charges.